i love lamp
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
i love lamp
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
HAHAHA, when i first clicked on this i thought "I cant believe this hasnt been removed from the board yet"
Good one.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
good one
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
Could be a case of mistaken identity.
i was trying to make out the tatoo on her left cheek at first.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
some kind of flower - def. not a bush.
Thats not a flower. Thats a santa hat and some frilly blanket over a couch or something.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks